School of holiness ~ Fatima



On this, the 13th day of Something About Mary and with thanks again to The Mary Vitamin ...

The two great lessons of Our Lady from the apparitions at Fatima are the daily Rosary and the habit of offering of sacrifices to God by saying:

For the love of God, for the conversion of sinners and for the sins against the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Today I will accept a sacrifice that comes my way with the words of Our Lady so that I may participate in her school of holiness.

Prayer before the Rosary
Queen of the Holy Rosary, you have deigned to come to Fatima to reveal to the 3 shepherd children the treasures of grace hidden in the Rosary. Inspire my heart with a sincere love of this devotion, in order that by meditating on the Mysteries of our Redemption which are recalled in it, I may be enriched with its fruits and obtain peace for the world, for the conversion of sinners and of Russia, and the favor which I ask of you in this Rosary. (Here mention a request.) I ask it for the greater glory of God, for your own honor, and for the good of souls, especially for my own. Amen.

No comments:

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.