Crowning Our Lady in a "Mary" dress

Today was a powerhouse! Besides being Mother's Day, it was also Pentecoast Sunday, the birthday of the church. What a day to crown the Blessed Virgin after Latin Mass!

A dear friend made this dress for my daughter with some rosary fabric that I found. Beside the rosary, the fabric has several different images of Marian Holy cards on it as well! I don't think I've ever loved a dress more. ;)


Here are my children lined up to bring flowers to the fairest.


The procession


My youngest son stopped with me to admire one of our stained glass windows that happens to be the image of Pentecost, with Our Lady at the center.


Surrounded by the love and flowers from her children, may Our Lady through her Son bless this little girl dressed for Mary and all the children and families who honored her today...as our Mother!

Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

How darling and sweet.

I love all your posts honoring Mary this month. Awesome job.

Nope said...

She is lovely!!!

Jessica Gordon said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! (A day late!)

Your daughter is just darling, and her dress is beautiful! I've never seen anything like it!!!

Lacy @ Catholic Icing said...

Love the little dress :-)

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.