Thank Your Priests This Priesthood Sunday 10.27.13

3:07 PM

(Thank you, Paola Ciscanik, for bringing this quote to me.) 

"The world looks to the priest, because it looks to Jesus! 

No one can see Christ; but everyone sees the priest, 
and through him they wish to catch a glimpse of the Lord! Immense is the grandeur of the Lord! 
Immense is the grandeur and dignity of the priest!"
 
- John Paul II, October 13, 1979 


To all the priests I have known, to all the priests who have heard my confession...given me Sacraments...brought Jesus, in the Eucharist, to me. THANK YOU! 

To all the priests who inspire me with their evangelization online...especially Frs. Richtsteig, Zuhlsdorf, Barron, Calloway, Hollowell, Longenecker, Vonhogen and others...God richly bless you!

I hope to thank you in person, someday and I hope to keep photographing your work for The Good, The True and The Beautiful.

With love, admiration and prayers ....

No comments:

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.