Mad Men Got Nothing On MASS MEN


ALL for the Glory of God, 
advertising His Holy Name!


ECCE...

P:  This is the Lamb of God who takes     P:  Ecce Agnus Dei,
    away the sins of the world.                 ecce qui tollit peccàta mundi. 
    Happy are those who are called            Beàti qui ad cenam Agni
    to his supper.                            vocàti sunt.
A:  Lord, I am not worthy to receive      A:  Dòmine, non sum dignus, ut intres
    you, but only say the word                sub tectum meum, sed tantum dic

    and I shall be healed.                    verbo et sanàbitur ànima mea.


Make us clean, O Lord...

P: Asperges me                     P: Thou shalt sprinkle me, 
C: Domine, hyssopo, et             C: Lord, with hyssop and I 
mundabor: lavabis me, et super     shall be cleansed; thou shalt 
nivem dealbabor.                   wash me, and I shall be made 
                                   whiter than snow. 


The Latin Mass is loved by a new generation...even the secular ECONOMIST Magazine is advertisting it.  




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! You have a beautiful church!

-Chris Sebastian

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.