Bumper Stickers on the Popemobile

6:32 PM
from CatholiCity.com

Adorning that blessed "ride":


Question Authority. Ask Me Anything


Infallibility on Loan from God


God REALLY IS My Co-Pilot


Honk if You Pray the Rosary


Choose ETERNAL Life


Speak Softly and Carry a Big Cross


All Roads Lead to Rome


Say Mass, Not War


Give Me Confession or Give Me Death


I Brake for Souls


Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss


Bible On Board


My Other Car is Also a Popemobile


From Germany With Love


I'll Never Get to Meet the Pope Because I Am the Pope


Livin' the Vida Papa!


Hang Up and Pray


Sin Happens


Make My Day. Kiss My Ring!


I'd Rather Be Saying Mass


Honor Student in the College of Cardinals


Which one is your favorite?



6 comments:

Gardenia said...

these are great. I like the first one, because he is not afraid to answer questions, to explain, and teach. Love the papa!

Dawn said...

I love "God REALLY IS my co-pilot!"

Sarah Oldham said...

Honk if you pray the rosary. BEEP BEEP!!

Katie said...

Love that first one. In a world that balks at any hint of authority, I love having a central figure that can say NO and explain why anytime, anywhere. Awesome.

Melissa @ Homegrown Catholics said...

I love them all - how wonderful! Thanks for sharing these bumper stickers. My favorites are:
Honk if You Pray the Rosary
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Cross

Catholicfitmom said...

That was great. I like.. Hang up and pray!

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.