Hallelujah - I am Second

5:44 PM
"Hallelujah," Jason Castro says, is a special word reserved for God....praise my King...


I am Second is a movement where significance in life is a shared value among people of all kinds. Actors. Athletes. Musicians. Business leaders. Your next-door neighbor. People just like you. Their authentic stories on iamsecond.com provide insight into dealing with typical struggles of everyday living.

I am Second is designed to help people discover their purpose in life. Have you discovered yours? Watch the one with Brian Welch of Korn!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That was really great! I liked his answer about his life goal to be a good father, husband and servant to all! Because that's what Jesus was! I don't watch AI ... Did he go far when he was on the show?

Have a blessed night!

Anonymous said...

You find the coolest videos! Do you have to have an account with Tangle to view them? I couldn't get in.

Allison said...

I am sure I didn't pay anything to view TANGLE....

They used to be GodTube.

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.