THE Prayer for World Peace

  • This year marks the 100th anniversary of the Blessed Virgin Mary appearing to three little shepherds in the small town of Fatima, Portugal.

    Our Lady entrusted to them a message for the world: pray for world peace and the conversion of sinners.

That message and those prayers are still so needed today.


In the Diocese of Steubenville, there was a Rosary Congress to celebrate this 100th anniversary of the Fatima Message.


All of the images can be seen HERE.

FATIMA Prayers -

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in the most need of Thy mercy.


My God, I believe, I adore, I trust and I love Thee! I beg pardon for all those that do not believe, do not adore, do not trust and do not love Thee.

  • O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg the conversion of poor sinners.

Most Holy Trinity, I adore Thee! My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament.

  • O Jesus, it is for the love of Thee, in reparation for the offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and for the conversion of poor sinners.

Prayer before the Rosary
Queen of the Holy Rosary, you have deigned to come to Fatima to reveal to the 3 shepherd children the treasures of grace hidden in the Rosary. Inspire my heart with a sincere love of this devotion, in order that by meditating on the Mysteries of our Redemption which are recalled in it, I may be enriched with its fruits and obtain peace for the world, for the conversion of sinners and of Russia, and the favor which I ask of you in this Rosary. (Here mention a request.) I ask it for the greater glory of God, for your own honor, and for the good of souls, especially for my own. Amen.



On this day 100 years ago, something spectacular happened. 70,000 people witnessed this filmed miracle of the sun. It was reported on newspaper front pages.


Why have we forgotten this amazing, supernatural sign?
What have we got to lose by fulfilling the actual request? (
We Can No Longer Afford to Ignore Our Lady of Fatima’s Requests article)
I believe our God is a God who keeps His promises. 


 Let us be Fatima Catholics again.

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.