Trinity Sunday - Psalm 139 & You Were There

"So haven't I learned that my ways
Aren't as high as Yours are
And You alone keep the universe
From crumbling into dust
You are God and though we would
Not have understood You...
 There You were"


Fr. Bartoloma, JCL quoted today from Pope Emeritus, Benedict XVI and Psalm 139 on Blessed Trinity Sunday.


Behind and before you encircle me
and rest your hand upon me.

Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
far too lofty for me to reach.

Where can I go from your spirit?
From your presence, where can I flee?

If I ascend to the heavens, you are there;
if I lie down in Sheol, there you are.

If I take the wings of dawn
and dwell beyond the sea,

Even there your hand guides me,
your right hand holds me fast.


Psalm 139 is the basis of this song, that I am listening to today as I worship The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost.  You were there...You were there. 

God Bless your Trinity Sunday.

No comments:

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.