Mater Et Magistra ~ A Mother's Day Gift to Yourself

10:13 AM


Every isssue has been a "saver."

So well done, the articles are always appealing and helpful! It has now become my gift to give to other homeschooling moms because I KNOW it will lift them up.

If you're thinking about getting it, don't hestitate. Make it a Mother's Day gift to yourself!

I really don't believe you'll be disappointed...and it's THE ONLY Catholic homeschooling magazine I am aware of.

In what profession does one not subscribe to their industry magazine for continuing education and to "stay up on things?" Mater and Magistra is support for our lifestyle and profession as homeschooling educators.

And, I'm not affiliated with them in any way....

5 comments:

PattyinCT said...

Wow JMJ! I've been praying for a magazine like this (literally:) I tried Faith and Family, but found them to be a little too trendy for me. I'm sure you know the scenario, but when I finally have time to sit and read, I want something more "meaty" than what to wear to church, that kind of thing. Faith and Family was a great orthodox magazine though! Don't get me wrong, just not my style:)

Mom2Seven said...

Thanks... I am definitely going to look into it! Have a nice evening!

Suzie L. said...

This is my favorite homeschool magazine, too. I always enjoy hte reviews and the support articles. Just wish I had time to read it in a timely manner! All my magazines have been sitting in a pile waiting for me to have time...

Kathleen's Catholic said...

I'm so glad you posted this. I'm going to look into it. This seems like something I really need right now; an answer to my prayers, maybe. Thanks, Allison.

Mom2Seven said...

I did subscribe to it and received my first one yesterday. I have only had a chance to skim through it, but I am sure I will thoroughly enjoy it!

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.