The Simple Woman's Daybook

11:05 PM




I'm participating in A Simple Woman's Daybook carnival.

Outside my Window...darkness, I blog late.


I am thinking of...why my blog right side bar is screwed up? Help!

I am thankful for...My eldest's first team ice hockey game and his exuberance...he made a goal!


From the kitchen...empty popcorn bowls

I am creating...a crick in my neck

I am going... to obsess on my blog problem...sob....

I am wearing....denim capris and a pro-life t-shirt

I am reading... My Catholic Faith illustrated Catechism by Angelus Press, great illustrations!

I am hoping....a miraculous fix to my blog

I am hearing...the elevated howls of 4 guys watching the Stanley Cup

Around the house...some roses just cut from the bush out back

One of my favorite things...when my husband comes to sit beside me and chat about things

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...get my wedding video formated to DVD, pick up my MODG curriculum for next year!

Here is a picture/thought I am sharing.... homegrown...


**UPDATE**, the amazing and helpful T E D from blogger has solved my blog dilemna! You CAN rely on the kindness of strangers! Join me in saying a prayer of thanks for T E D, one of the good guys!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I have the popcorn bowls and the neck thing going also!

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.