That I May Gaze on the Loveliness of the Lord


In the quiet of the Church, after Mass, the light through the stained glass soothes.

As does prayer...

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?
The Lord is my life's refuge; of whom should I be afraid?...
One thing I ask of the Lord;
this I seek:
To dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life.
That I may gaze on the loveliness of the Lord
and contemplate His temple...
Here, O Lord,
the sound of my call;
have pity on me and answer me.
Of you my heart speaks;
You my glance seeks;
Your presence, O Lord, I seek.
                                                         -Psalm 27:1, 4,7-8


Merciful St. Joseph, help us from heaven, most valiant defender in this conflict with the powers of darkness.  


No comments:

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.