A Blog Refresh - Please Visit & Look Around


The winter is coming to an end and the sparkling ice is melting off the trees.  The glistening starkness is eye-catching. 

This blog is 10 years old....and it was time for a spring cleaning, a refresh for the eyes and images. I am grateful to Tony Mantoan of  decorussoftware.com , who did this job for me.  He could not have been more professional, prompt, adept and helpful.  I highly recommend him and thank him for bringing this blog to this new look.


Please take a look around and click the HOME button at the top, left corner.  I hope to continue to share photos and words celebrating the Catholic faith for more years to come.


2 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely!!!

A beautiful spot for your unique photos and words!Congrats on the "new" space!!

xoxoxo



Allison said...

Thanks, Jamie Jo! I was looking for a way to make the photos more prominent.

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.