A Tribute to Dads & Priests on Father's Day


On this Father's Day...and always...I am thankful for our Priestly Fathers.  They bring us Jesus Christ in the Sacraments. I am in awe of their commitment and try to capture its beauty to draw others to the Catholic Mass and faith. God bless and protect our spiritual fathers.

With so much love, I wish my dear husband a Happy Father's Day.  He is the father I dreamt of for my children.  How lucky they are, how blessed.  His love for us is felt each and EVERY day.  I pray their lives are imprinted by his commitment to his faith and that it becomes theirs.

fathers day steve 2016 from AllisonGirone on Vimeo.

And for my own dear Father, thank you for a lifetime of memories of laughter and love!  You've taught me so much and I am grateful for all the ways I am like you. May God give us many more years to share together.


To all the good men - relatives and friends - who are fathers, I pray that St. Joseph intercede for you in prayer before the Face of God.  God gave so much importance to Fatherhood and may you receive all the graces you need to fulfill that role in love.

No comments:

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.