Advent is Here ~ Doable #DailyAdventDevotional

"Instead of doing more, more, more...what if we stepped back...took a deep breath...and decided this Advent instead of doing more - we would just be...more?"

I read those words today in my friend Jenny's Daily Advent Devotional for Women and I thought about how the Advent season can slip by without leaving a mark on our souls.


This is a time of year when moms can feel weary and rushed.

Here it is... already Advent... and I going to get sucked in to so much "other" stuff that I forget to prepare my heart for Him? How can I make this Advent different...leaving a mark on my soul?


Jenny has a way of putting things simply and has a love for Scripture and already I am finding peace and direction in her brief meditations.
Subscribe to receive The Littlest Way in your email inbox. That’s it! Read the devotional on any device or print it and bind it. This ebook is designed to be printed in “Booklet” format which means four pages per sheet of paper. It ends being 8.5 x 5 .
This devotional makes it easy, at your finger tips, no waiting.  Further, there's community and support  - FacebookTwitter or InstagramUse the hashtag #dailyadventdevotional


No comments:

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.