My Lord And My God - World Wide Holy Hour This Sunday


Thanking April Yeager of Catholic Phoenix for this quote and post.

Thinking of these words from Thomas in scripture from John 20 : 27Then He said to Thomas, “Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side; and do not be unbelieving, but believing.”28Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!29Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed.”

These are Corpus Christi words and my Latin Mass missal directs me to pray these words during the Consecration. Our Holy Father, Pope Francis, will be leading a worldwide Holy Hour...PRAYING BEFORE THE BLESSED SACRAMENT, the Real Presence on Corpus Christi Sunday.

"For the first time in the Church’s history, Catholics worldwide will be simultaneously participating in an hour of Eucharistic adoration on Sunday, led by Pope Francis.
The Holy Hour, to be broadcast from St. Peter’s Basilica on the Solemnity of Corpus Christi, will take place on June 2 from 5-6pm local time. Its theme, “One Lord, One Faith,” was chosen to testify to the deep unity that characterizes it, the Vatican says."

Momentus!! AMDG


No comments:

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.