#QueenofMay - Honoring our Blessed Mother in Social Media During May

It is the lovely month of May!

Catholics honor Our Lady in May.  Since 2008, I have had a blog feature to honor her especially during her month - SOMETHING ABOUT MARY.

During the month of May, besides adorning her images around my house with flowers, I post often about our Blessed Mother...sharing prayers, devotions to her and images. Totus Tuus! Mary always leads us to Jesus.

I hope you will join me. I pray we can use social media to make her love known. (An act to repair the her Immaculate and Sorrowful Heart.)


On your Facebook, your Blog, your Tumblr, your Pinterest POST "Something About Mary" and use the hashtag #QueenofMay, especially on Twitter.  (Please use the above image.)

Let's honor Our Blessed Mother in May, especially in prayer and devotion, and hopefully also "speaking" of her reverently in social media.

No comments:

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.