Lent Begins ~ Psalm 51:10 ~ and Links

...and a steadfast spirit renew within me.


Here are some of the ways we observe Lent, including my post for what to do when we fall off the Lent wagon.

The Catholic Sistas have a great post of Lent sacrifices - http://www.catholicsistas.com/2013/02/12/your-handy-dandy-list-to-lenten-sacrifices/  

Here's a link to a great website with free printables for Lent, perfect for our children. I printed so many of these!

One of the many photo projects to focus on Lent is HERE.

This year, in a special and tender way, I will be praying the Stations of the Cross with meditations by Pope Benedict XVI . Also new to me this year,  I will be reading from Laudamus-Te missal.

Follow Catholic Pinterest for more ideas.

God bless your LENT.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wishing you a beautiful and holy Lent, Allison! Thanks for the resources and great sharing:)

Tiffany said...

Wishing you a beautiful and holy Lent, Allison! Thanks for the resources and great sharing:)

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.