"Love that Descends to the Abyss of Evil," to Newtown, CT.

6:04 PM

Today, and in the days to come, I will offer everything...every little discomfort for the families who will grieve from the horrors of today in Newtown, CT. Horrors that will haunt and hurt them for the rest of their lives....Lord, comfort and strengthen them!

It will leave a scar on us collectively, this new low.

We need God in this world.

We need to KNOW Him, LOVE Him, SERVE Him and live His commandments and it will make a difference....I pray.

I trust,  I hope and "....crying out, with tears said: I do believe, Lord: help my unbelief." Mark 9:24


1 comment:

Nancy Shuman said...

I have been praying, as have we all I'm sure, but it hadn't occurred to me to offer the little discomforts specifically.. so THANK YOU for a reminder of something we all can do.

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.