Cares Will Drop Away From You Like The Leaves of Autumn

Fall, autumn has begun.

My favorite season, not just for the colors that will shortly be a subject for my camera but also for the nights of bonfires. The cooler air is perfect for some deck time and the biting bugs are gone.
(I'm on Instagram - AllisonJMJ)

Starring at the radiant fire and hearing the crackle of the wood combines to hypnotize my senses. I'll tell my husband about things I read that day, things that worry me and his reason melts into the experience and all the angst begins to lift like the smoke.


Nature is healing and the Fire of the Holy Spirit will renew the face of the earth.

The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn.
- John Muir 

No comments:

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.