Thankful Thursday

10:09 AM
Most of you I don't know in-real-life, and yet you bless my day with your kindness!

Your good manners and generosity came to mind today, especially after I read this in my email. "Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. -- Romans 12:10"

I am thankful for the FB and Blog friends who embody this with their supportive comments and "likes."
Who doesn't like it when their friends take a moment for them?

And so I prayed the prayer that goes with this scripture quote...

"Shepherd of my soul, thank you for making me part of your family. Thank you for the wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ who have blessed my life over the years. Thank you for their support and encouragement. Please use me to bless others in your family as these precious people have blessed and honored me. In the name of Jesus, your Son and my older brother, I pray. Amen."

http://www.heartlight.org/cgi-shl/todaysverse.cgi?day=20110113

For all of you who take the time to comment, bless and encourage me on this blog please know how much it means to me....and may God reward you for your thoughtfulness!

(That means you too, Mom and Kathy from Church!)

3 comments:

Gardenia said...

it's my pleasure to come visit you. thanks for blessing me today!

Tiffany said...

How sweet in thought and prayer you are! You are a continued inspiration<3

Lisa Boyle said...

Thank you for this, and all of the wonderful, inspirational posts that you have on your blog throughout the year. It is one of my "resolutions" this year to finally get to meet you in person! God bless!

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.