Flashback! 1994

Pre kids, in 1994 my husband and I discovered this slide guitarist, Kelly Joe Phelps. We listened to him all the time, marvelling at his talent and soulfulness.

This was one of our favorites. Still love it, more so now with these images attached to it! It took us about 3 years and a second child to come around to our "conversion."



The song transports me to Park City, Utah. I'm skiing down the well known slopes 5 months pregant with our first child and listening to Kelly Joe and Pearl Jam. Remember Sony walkmans?

Share a flashback. What were you doing in 1994? What's the soundtrack of your life?

Have you ever read Charlotte's memories of the 80s?

7 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

I was preparing for the birth of Squirrel Boy, our first baby!

Suzie L. said...

1994 was a year of big changes. My hubby and I became engaged over the Christmas season in 1993, so much of 1994 was spent in preparation for our wedding on 12/31/94. I was still in grad school and working on my thesis in ND. My hubby, at the time, was working in NE. There were many trips back and forth for both of us. I packed up all my possessions/reasearch and moved out of my apartment during Christmas break that year. Moving back home with my parents for a few weeks ... I enjoyed that time with them and my youngest siblings before the wedding.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

1994 I was in the middle of grad school.. I met my hubby in 1995. So, you were pregnant and skiing? I never knew you could do that!

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

1994...I was teaching then got married that fall.

Lots of wonderful changes for me also spiritually.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.