What to say...honestly.....
I've recently recieved 3 HONEST SCRAP blogger awards. Thank you My Symphony, CarmeliteMom and More Than Enough - Sarah! You all ARE honest and virtuous women whom I adore!
And, yes I have been bad about accepting awards and following through. This time, it was because I wasn't sure what to say. But, then it came to me....
I know what I can honestly say:
1. I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and of all that is seen and unseen.
2. And I believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God. Born of the Father before all ages. God of God, Light of Light, true God of true God. Begotten, not made, of one substance with the Father. By Whom all things were made. Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven and here I would genuflect.
3. And I believe He became flesh by the Holy Spirit of the Virgin Mary: and was made man.
4. And I believe He was crucified for us and suffered under Pontius Pilate, and was buried.
5. And I believe on the third day He rose again according to the Scriptures. He ascended in heaven and sits at the right hand of the Father.
6 . He will come again, I honestly believe, in glory to judge the living and the dead. And of his kingdom there will be no end.
7. And I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of life, Who proceeds from the Father and the Son Who together with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified; and Who spoke through the prophets. And in ONE, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.
8. I confess one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. And I await the resurrection of the dead. And the life of the world to come. Amen.
9. Other than that, let it be known that I am afraid of big, hairy spiders.
10. And finally, there's a lot of fart humor around my house. (blush- that's the kind of honest stuff I feared telling you!)
Now...to keep this award, I must do the following:1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award. CHECK
2) Share "ten honest things" about myself. CHECK
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me. SEE BELOW
4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it. WILL DO
I will also be giving out other awards as Sarah gave me a second!!!!
The second is a brand new award from Jennifer at My Chocolate Heart, a great blog!!
The award? To.... "Those who receive this award are of the sweetest nature. They are kind, friendly, funny, loving eager to share their love for Jesus with others, and brave in their efforts to reflect Him to this darkened world. They are the kind of folks you're blessed to know, even if it's only in the bloggy-shere."
O! I know these types and they are "brilliant" and "encouraging" too! Easily those noted below win and deserve both awards!
Recipients of Honest Scrap and True Heart are....
1. Cecilia - Little Saints in the Making
2. Renee - Go East, they said
3. Letiticia - Causa Nostrae Laetitiae
4. Jenny - Just a Minute
5. Meet Me At The Gates - Christine
6. Five Monkeys and a Princess
7. In the Depths of Hope/ Upholding Purity in the Catholic Classroom
Thank you sweet and brilliant, faith-filled and encouraging blogger friends!!! You add joy to my day. God bless you.