The HEART of the Matter Presidential Pro Life Craft Project

8:00 AM

With Valentines approaching, this gets to the heart of the matter.

I recieved this idea from the Seton Yahoogroup.

Get a red envelope. On the front, address it to:

President Barack Obama
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20500

On the back of the envelope, write the following message.


This envelope represents one child who died in abortion.
It is empty because that life was unable to offer anything to the world.
Responsibility begins with conception.

Put it in the mail, and send it. Then forward this to every one of your friends who you think would send one too. I wish we could send 50 million red envelopes, one for every child who died before having a chance to live. Maybe it will change the heart of the president?

Another woman wrote, "Good idea but if you get the flimsy envelope then it will not work and it will jam the Post Office's Automated Machines." She suggested putting a blank white poster card or card stock in the envelope.

MY IDEAS -

If you don't have red envelopes, let your littlests color or paint white envelopes red so they can be invloved. The potential of a child......

Another idea for inside the card is a white card stock note saying....

OPEN your heart to the lives of your unborn CITIZENS. Be a President to ALL Americans!

Put in a bunch of prayer cards while you're at it! :) PASS IT ON.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful idea! I love it Allison!

regan said...

thanks for sharing this allison.
i LOVE this idea and will pass it along to our homeschool group.

Sarah said...

This is a wonderful idea. I love it! I will indeed do this ... and pass it on! Blessings!

Jenny said...

Oh Allison thank you for posting this! I'm passing it on to all friends and family.

Christine said...

GREAT idea! We need to continue to fight this and let our voices be heard for those who cannot speak!

Thanks for the idea!

Jamie Jo said...

I love this idea too, I like the empty envelope the best!

SQUELLY said...

This is a fantastic idea! You are right of course - God has the power to change all hearts - including Obama's

Kris said...

I just got this email forwarded to me today, too! Two families are bringing envelopes and stamps to our homeschool co-op; I'll bring the cards to put in them.

Leticia said...

I joined this group on Facebook!

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous idea, AG. I'm preparing a St. Valentine's post and will definitely be including this one! A very powerful statement...

Marianne said...

Thank you. I want to do this and will link to this on my Valentine's party plans

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.