A Simple Woman's Daybook





Outside my Window...darkness, with the sound of fireworks.

I am thinking of...the Latin Mass picnic tomorrow and posting Something About Mary, Our Blessed Mother.

I am thankful for...My husband putting my 3 year old to bed, the love he expresses.

From the kitchen...no mess, take out after hockey practice.


I am creating...memories....here and on Shutterfly, which is being troublesome tonight.

I am going... be the last one to sleep and I will kiss each beloved face.

I am wearing....a long, black denim skirt, A CatholicMom logo t-shirt and my birkenstock "crocs"

I am reading... many things, blogs and MODG syllabuses for next year.

I am hoping....for more rainy days, I love them and for motivation to unclutter the last 3 rooms on my list.

I am hearing...my 3 sons playing before bed.

Around the house...LOTS of laundry to be sorted and put away.

One of my favorite things...the thought of coffee in the morning with my husband before the kids awake.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...read Across Five Aprils to the boys, Monday's holy hour, son's first hockey game, 1st call with my MODG consultant, an orthodontist appt., haircuts

Here is a picture/thought I am sharing.... for Trinity Sunday, The Blessed Trinity with Our Lady

1 comment:

Chari said...

Sweet!

From another TLM lover :)

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.