Dead fish

12:30 PM
Christmas vacation has started here and little ones are watching SpongeBob cartoons. It is the cartoon of their generation and I must admit my husband and I have laughed watching it.

Me to bigger boys: "If your vocations are to the married life, do you think you'll want your kids to watch SpongeBob because it was from your childhood....you know, like how I showed you the Jetsons?!"

2nd son: "Mom, by then I'm sure there will be a CSI : Bikini Bottom!

He's right, by then they'll have exhausted all other locations!


By the way, The WIGGLES have a great Christmas video called Santa's Rockin'...very Catholic as they included a focus on the Baby Jesus, Our Lady of Guadalupe, and a Catholic church with nuns in habits!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey, this isn't directly related, but I LOVE the new pic of your family in the side bar - you guys look great! Your children are just beautiful!

WhiteStoneNameSeeker said...

Merry Christmas one and all!

But noooooo not The Wiggles!LOL!

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

I had to laugh out loud about the Sponge Bob CSI. You know, I think you just might be right!

Hope you had a Blessed Christmas!

God Bless,
Jane

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.