A Prayer For National Siblings Day

For the love of sisters....


For the love of brothers...


It's National Siblings Day and I am grateful for sibling love....mine...


... and that of my children.


These are the relationships we'll have the longest...cradle to grave. Grateful to God that we've been blessed with STRONG BONDS.

O Lord Jesus Christ, our sweet Savior, Who hast commanded us, saying, 
Love ye one another, even as I have loved you, kindle in my whole being 
the holy flame of love of Thee and my neighbor, 
that in all things I may do Thy will.

O holy Lord, keep also my brother(s) and sister(s) ever in this holy love. Grant them wisdom, health, a good life, and Thy Divine grace, so that they may walk in Thy ways and do those things that are well-pleasing to Thee. O sweetest Lord Jesus, help us by Thy grace, so that from this time until the end of our life we may love one another, for What is more good and more beautiful than for brothers to live together in unity? Thus, O Lord, hear our prayer and be Thou merciful unto us.


For Thou art good, merciful, and the Lover of men, and to Thee do we ascribe glory: to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, 
both now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Blessed. You and your kids are so blessed.

Beautiful pictures.

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.