Soundtrack of My Life - Beautiful Things, for Jamie

Thinking of Our Lady and how God makes Beautiful Things...Be it done unto me according to thy word.  

The song stuck in my head at this moment of my life along with the beauty of Jamie and her family...they teach me to trust, like Mary and to see real beauty.

Make me new, Lord.

All this pain
 I wonder if I’ll ever find my way 
I wonder if my life could really change at all 

All this earth 
Could all that is lost ever be found 
Could a garden come up from this ground at all 

You make beautiful things 
You make beautiful things out of the dust 
You make beautiful things 
You make beautiful things out of us 

 All around Hope is springing up from this old ground 
Out of chaos life is being found in You 

You make beautiful things 
You make beautiful things out of the dust 
You make beautiful things 
You make beautiful things out of us 
You make beautiful things 
You make beautiful things out of the dust 
You make beautiful things 
You make beautiful things out of us 

 You make me new, You are making me new 
You make me new, You are making me new 
You are making me new You make beautiful things 
You make beautiful things out of the dust 
You make beautiful things You make beautiful things out of us 
 You make beautiful things You make beautiful things out of the dust 
You make beautiful things You make beautiful things out of us 
 You make me new, You are making me new You make me new, You are making me new

7 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful post!! Jamie is so blessed to have you in her life... as are many others! May God continue to bless you. :)

Jamie Jo said...

Are you trying to make me cry? Well...it's pretty easy these days.

Thank you my friend, you are wonderful, I am humbled you'd post this for me.

God bless you!

Jamie Jo said...

Oh, what a beautiful song, thank you again...we go down to the Minneapolis Children's Hospital in 2 weeks for long tests on his kidney....looks like we have a long road ahead of us...all worth it of course...I needed this today, in fact, I'm going to remind everyone that God makes beautiful things...always.

Christine said...

I was humbled to hold the beautiful little soul called Simeon. He is going to do great things with his life. What a wonderful gift...life. He is blessed to have great parents. AND siblings. Their home is so full of life and love.
Simeon is so tiny. I wish everybody could see him IRL. I wanted to hold him all night.

Christine said...

Beautiful song for Jamie. Thank you for thinking of her.

Tiffany said...

This is amazing grace...such profound beauty in this song and your loving gesture towards Jamie and family. You are so right! I think we can all find this to be our life soundtrack, or at least I know I sure could! Thank you for sharing this!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, this is a beautiful song!!

© 2011 Bushel & A Peck Designs. Powered by Blogger.